The Ansmann Powerline 4 Light charger is suitable for use with up to four AA or AAA rechargeable cells.
- Input of 12 Volts DC at 600mA, via a mains adapter which is switchable between 120VAC and 240V AC and suitable for worldwide use.
- Precise, clear voltage readouts on the digital LCD panel, accurate to two decimal places for each of the four cells under charge. Also displays progress in increments of 5 percent.
- Charges NiCd or Ni-MH cells at an optimum 450mA to prolong battery life.
- When not recharging AA/AAA batteries, the 5V 1A USB socket is suitable for mobile devices.
- Each of the four battery slots has defective cell detection, reverse polarity and redundant overcharge protection, automatic shut-off and trickle charge functionality.
Recharging starts automatically after insertion of the batteries. Later, as each cell approaches its full charge, the unit switches to trickle current mode (i.e. buffer charging and current impulses) to preserve maximum battery power and performance on removal from the charger.
Attractively finished in black, this rounded rectangular portable charger comes with a power supply, a user manual and a three-year warranty. It measures 105 by 65 by 27 millimetres and weighs just 190 grammes. The Powerline 4 Light is ideal for travelling, thanks to its handy, compact size and remarkably low weight.