The Ansmann Powerline 4 Pro battery charger with USB port comprises four individual multi-function charging stations. Microprocessor controlled and able to accept either AA or AAA NiCd or NiMH cells in any combination, this portable all-round recharger manages up to four recharge programmes simultaneously.
Key features of the Powerline 4 Pro are:
- Simultaneous recharging of up to four AA and AAA rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charge cycle of just 40 minutes.
- A large LCD displays charging status including voltage, capacity, current and elapsed time.
- UK and EU plugs supplied, with input power switchable between 120V and 240V AC – ideal for travel.
- Actively recycles used rechargeable batteries, by fully draining, refreshing and recharging.
- Over-charging protection with trickle current, reverse polarity protection and detection of faulty and non-rechargeable alkaline cells.
- USB device recharging via standard port, which supplies 5.0 Volts at 1 Amp.
- 12-Volt car power adapter included, for highly portable usage.
- This is the updated version of the Powerline 4 Pro and now comes with UK/EU/US/AU adaptors and a 12V car charger power supply.
The charging current varies between 400mA, 600mA and 800mA for one to four batteries – or up to 1,500mA and 1,800mA if there are only two cells under charge. Thanks to state of the art microprocessor-controlled programmes, automatic shut-off guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
This versatile product comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty as standard.