Now, with the Xtar Rocket SV2 charger set at your disposal, you have the option to charge two specialist lithium-ion batteries simultaneously, each at a current of up to 2.0 Amps. This outstanding dual channel performance is double the industry standard and enables high-speed charging of Li-Ion 18650 and 26650 batteries and Ni-MH (nickel metal hydride) cells alike.
For extra convenience, the Xtar Rocket SV2 set comes with a full complement of international charger snap-in adapters, as well as a 12-Volt plug-in car adapter.
Other key features of the Rocket SV2 battery charger include:
- Versatility: adapts to different sizes and types of battery, with independent charging current control for each slot.
- Ability to fully recharge two 2,500 mA/h batteries within 90 minutes.
- An easy to read blue and white LED screen which displays battery power, charging programme status and current. Selectable backlight.
- Optimal recharging of TC/CC/CV Li-ion batteries, for maximum battery service life.
- Pulse charging of Ni-MH standard rechargeable cells.
- Short circuit and reverse polarity safety protection.
- Inbuilt temperature monitoring, with flame-retardant construction and a sophisticated design to dissipate heat effectively.
- Automatic detection and refresh function to revive low voltage and damaged 0V batteries.
- Recommended operating temperature range: between 0°C and 40 degrees Celsius.
- A standard two-year manufacturer warranty.
- 0.25A Constant Current = 250mA
- 0.5A Constant Current = 500mA
- 1A Constant Current = 1000mA
- 2A Constant Current = 2000mA