The versatile Xtar MC2 Plus USB battery charger set for specialist Li-ion batteries offers you the advantage of charging two cells at once, whereas most of its market competitors charge only one.
Other key features include:
- Highly portable operation, thanks to the USB micro-charging port power source (2.1A minimum current rating recommended).
- Easy-to-read display.
- Senses battery condition and automatically sets optimal charge current to 0.5A or 1.0 Amps, to maximise cell life.
- Cut-off level: 4.15V to 4.25 Volts.
- Detection of reverse polarity and short circuit conditions, for maximum safety.
- Suitable for 3.6/3.7V Li-ion, IMR, INR and ICR batteries in addition to size codes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700* and 21700*.
- Time-saving and convenient: simultaneously charges two specialist lithium cells.
- Pioneering XTAR technology featuring 0V reactivation function to bring over-discharged batteries back to life, thereby reducing unnecessary waste.
- Temperature monitoring and overheat protection.
- Flame-retardant construction.
- Recommended operating temperature: 0°C (minimum) to 40 degrees Celsius (maximum).
- Dimensions: 9.6 centimetres (length) by 4.7cm (width) by 2.6cm (height).
- Contant Current = 0.5AX2 / 1Ax2
This competitively priced specialist charger set comes with a twelve-month manufacturer's warranty.
*Note: not suitable for recharging protected cells.