The Xtar Queen Ant MC-6 USB charger set offers the advantage of charging up to six Li-ion batteries at once. Well established as a clear leader in its category, the Xtar MC-6 recharger is also highly portable and cost-effective.
Key features include:
- Ultra compact and robust design.
- Quick, straightforward connection using micro-USB charger socket; charge almost anywhere in the world using PC, mains or vehicle adapter.
- Fast charge function at 1.0A (four ports) or 0.5 Amps (six ports).
- LCD digital readout of battery power, charging current and progress.
- Automatically senses and distributes the most effective charging currents (0.5A or 1.0A) for each battery slot.
- Designed to recharge 3.6/3.7V Li-ion, IMR, INR and ICR specialist batteries, as well as size codes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650 and Flat-32650.
- Can recharge two 32650 cells (in CH1 and CH4) plus four 18650 cells (in CH2 to CH5) all at once.
- Continues working even with insufficient power supply input, by adjusting to lower output charging current.
- Revives low voltage batteries to recondition and refresh them, thus maximising cell performance and service life.
- Contant Current USB 1 = 1.0A x 2
- Constant Current USB 2 = 1.0A x 2 or 0.5A x 4
For your peace of mind, the Queen Ant MC-6 USB battery recharger comes with a manufacturer warranty of one year as standard.
The maximum number of batteries which can be charged simultaneously is dependant on the type of battery used.