Saft LS17330 2/3 A-size primary cells feature Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) battery chemistry and offer the following benefits:
- High voltage response (3.6 Volts), with excellent stability during most of the battery service life.
- A remarkably low self-discharge rate of less than 1 percent after one year, when stored at 20° Celsius.
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing and non-flammable electrolyte to provide an extra margin of safety.
- Full compliance with IEC 60079-11 and IEC 60086-4 internationally recognised standards.
- Reliability in use over a very wide range of temperatures including extremely cold or hot conditions. The recommended operating temperature limits are a minimum of -60°C and a maximum of +85° Celsius.
- Compact size for easy incorporation into small electronic devices.
These Saft LS 17330 two-thirds A-size batteries are well suited for applications that require reliable, steady power such as utility meters, alarms and security devices as well as computer memory backup. Other common uses in the automobile electronics sector include vehicle tollgate transponders and tracking systems.
Supplied in sealed single packs and cylindrical in shape, Saft 2/3 A-cells measure 16.5 millimetres in diameter and 33.4 mm in height (maximum dimensions), with a typical weight of 14.4 grammes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This 2/3A battery is 3.6V which is a higher voltage than common household 2/3A batteries. It is only to be in equipment designed for it and will damage equipment requiring regular voltage 2/3A batteries. It is NOT RECHARGEABLE and attempting to do so is extremely dangerous.